Our acclaimed Heart of the West Adventure Route -- the easy solution to the challenges of planning and completing a complex wildland-motoring trip -- has been revised, updated and expanded to be better than ever for 2015!
America's premier self-directed overland motor route extends deeper into the wilds of the Great Basin, one of the most remote and unpeopled regions in the Lower 48.
And for those who like maps as well as GPS guidance, the complete H.o.W. package for 2015 includes:
- the optional ($35) Heart of the West Adventure Route Map Pack (with H.o.W. stickers!) ...
- our detailed, comprehensive plug-and-play GPS track file;
- a 36-page e-brochure explaining the route and the track file;
- individualized advice and consultations;
- re-routing as you travel when conditions warrant; and ...
- tracks linking to the Colorado, Utah and Idaho Backcountry Discovery Routes!
Perhaps best of all: Our continuing explorations have led to a number of rewarding, field-tested options that let travelers shorten and adapt the full, 2,800-mile (4,500 km) loop to accommodate limited itineraries. So whether you have a long weekend, a week or two full weeks, Heart of the West ADV Route can easily be tailored to fit your schedule. Did you ever imagine adventure motoring could be this accessible?
An American odyssey of unprecedented scope, Heart of the West Adventure Route -- previously named Forever West -- immerses adventure travelers in the landscapes of six states:
- Utah and